Hello. My name is Allan Lee. I am a freelance designer from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. For half a decade I've been working as a free agent; I like to freelance because it allows me to practice new skills and hone old ones while I work on a lot of different exciting projects. I enjoy working on projects in print, interactive media and any other challenges that may come my way.
I'm my spare time, I'm a ninja. OK, maybe more like a Kung fu master. My many years of freelancing have allowed me to pursue my martial arts and power lifting training. Don't worry, I'm little and cute. Not scary at all.
I graduated from Humber College School of Applied Arts in Toronto where I studied advertising and graphic design. Since then I've been working as a art director/designer in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Right now based in downtown Toronto.
I have experience in various branding, advertising, interactive and packaging projects including projects for Ford Motors Canada, McDonald's Canada, RIM, TD bank, Loblaws Limited, P&G and many other major brands.
I'm always interested in new exciting projects, ideas and meeting like-minded people. So hey, get in touch!
What can I do for you?
I offer nearly a decade of experience. I have learn to become high yield and low maintenance. Projects are always completed on time and on budget.
• Creative thinker adept at working on a diverse range of design projects with dynamic needs
• Organized and diligent designer with acute attention to detail
• Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
• Adept at working in a group setting and individually, capable and effective under pressure
• An in-depth knowledge of the Design Process and Design theory
• Excellent written/oral communication, organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Communicate with suppliers
• Close follow ups on product development with all parties involved
• Organize, coordinate & prioritize steps to successfully achieve projects within set deadlines
• Design online and offline advertising elements, ensuring consistency with branding
• Work with team members, specifically copywriters, to provide design and content solutions
• Work within defined departmental processes during the creative process
• Provide suggestions for improvement, where appropriate
• Have a passion for latest & greatest advertising and web technologies and how to integrate them into effective advertising design solutions
Why hire me?
Years of experience has allowed me to hit the ground running in any environment. Do you have a challenging position to fill? Maybe need somebody who can get the job done? Then I may be the tingle down your spine you have been looking for.
Over the past few years, I have developed an exceptional reputation. I am known as a warm friendly designer, who is easy to work with. My years of experience and personality has put on the speed dial of many studios and agencies around Greater Toronto Area.
I am currently seeking full-time positions as well. If you have a great family that I can be a part of, please contact me for an interview. I would be happy to meet you.